Monday, August 20, 2012

Financial Wealth Workshop (Testimonies)

"I can track my financial plan & progress on a monthly, weekly & even daily basis. Although i may not have achieved my financial goal yet, i make significant progress weekly and am well on my way to the financial freedom i always dreamt of." NicaKan, Financial Wealth Workshop Peer, 2011

"It helped me see what was going on and take responsibility for my finances! I am able to forecasts my finances and consequently keep on track of my budget, and most importatnly, i can see my financial progress throughout the year. "NicaKan, Financial Wealth Workshop Peer, 2011

"My finances stressed me. I already knew i had more expenses than income, i was struggling to pay my bills and i had debt i couldn't repay, but i couldn't see what that looked liked. The "Organise your Financial Planner Workshop" helped me get organised."NicaKan, Financial Wealth Workshop Peer, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment