Tuesday, December 14, 2010

21DF Day 13 (Dec 13 2010)

Weak all day.

Then i had an unusual nasty "argument" with my mum. I sure could have handled it better.
God please continue to work in me & let me have you a nature like yours.

Emotionally exhausted, physically exhausted. Just laid on my bed the whole day trying to go sleep so i wake up tomorrow, no luck. Just had so many thoughts going on in my mind, food, my mum, work, 2011 goals, everything, all at once.

Oh my mind travels at 100km/hr (typical Melancholy personality.) Kept telling myself, "God didn't give me a troubled mind, but a sound mind. Over & over again.)

Needed to destruct myself & have some company. Went to talk to my neighbor. Helped her cook. I love cooking, i could cook any day, even on a fast, far from being tempted. She is christian so it was nice to share with her about my fast. So next Tuesday, i'm expecting a whole fridge full. She will make me greens & a beetroot salad & a veggie dish. Uhmmm, cant wait.

Just tossing & turning, phone & text messages kept buzzing & waking me up. Finally slept way later in the night.

Love always Troopers,

NicaKan, Paradigm Shifter
Toronto, Canada
Program: L.A.C.I`s Spiritual Empowerment Program 
(21DF Boot Camp:2011 Goals)

No comments:

Post a Comment