Tuesday, December 14, 2010

21DF Day 12 (Dec 12 2010)

Enjoyed a prayer with LC, early early morning, he was getting ready to go to church his side :).
Just enjoy talking to LC. Keeps so inspired, pumps me up & just always leaves me with a smile & empowered. Powerful powerful prayer too :)

Time for me to go to church. Wow, i never realised how much energy it takes to take a shower. So drained after my morning shower.

Enjoyed church,Celeste came to church again, so excited to have her.
Continue to pray that God covers her & helps her overcome. Continue to pray that she accepts Jesus.

Enjoyed talking to Ritchie. Nice to catch up. A nice invitation to visit the Banff Mountains (Calgary) in a weeks.

Powerful Corporate Prayer with EKL. Love that woman of God. Then later some girl talk :). Uhmmm, yes men were on the agenda, lol :) today.

After that, watched TV. (yes, bad, i know.) Been watching charmed for destruction, yes, bad i know. sometimes my mind is so saturated with listening to audios & taking in so much, i just want something i can do that doesn't have me learning, that just relaxes my mind.

I asked God may this be a time i get closer to him & connect with him like i have never & be able to get revelations. I know reading the word is a great way God speaks to us. But for me, even reading the word, i am analysing & my mind is just tired of analysing & learning!

Ironically, i have been getting revelations while watching Charmed & in dreams too. The dreams don't always make sense. But i trust it's a pieces of a puzzle that will soon connect.

Anyway Shifters, i'm tired. off to some relaxing, blog you tomorrow :)

Fun Fasting,

NicaKan, Paradigm Shifter
Toronto, Canada
Program: L.A.C.I`s Spiritual Empowerment Program 
(21DF Boot Camp:2011 Goals)

No comments:

Post a Comment