Tuesday, December 14, 2010

21DF Day 11 (Dec 11 2010)

Energy so so. Woke up at noon & started on closing my 2010 Goals at 2pm. Oh, its been a long process. Need to send me in my Outstanding Goals to the Paradigm Shifters so they can add them in corporate prayer. Also need to send my 2011 Goals for corporate Prayer in the 21 Day Fast.There is not a lot left to do & yet somehow it wont seem to finish!

Took a nap. Did a bit of Goal Closing again. Got tired.

Started watching TV. Passion of Christ, YouTube (Cooking), Charmed.
(writing this blog days later, so don't quite remember day events.)All i remember is still counting days, oh Boy 10 more days to go. I sure remember i cant wait til this time next Saturday, it will just be 3 more days!

Fell asleep later.

Catch up tomorrow.

*And PS, i think this the day i drank hot water.
DO NOT DRINK HOT WATER!!!!!!!!
Water was just beginning to taste so bland. I normally drink warm water instead but i started drinking HOT water before it cooled. OMG. I started sweating & feeling so weak. The these hunger pains kicked in. Lasted for a good 3-4Hrs. So please guys, warm water okay, HOT, a NO NO! It just wakes up your stomach, which by now is closed.

NicaKan, Paradigm Shifter
Toronto, Canada
Program: L.A.C.I`s Spiritual Empowerment Program 
(21DF Boot Camp:2011 Goals)

No comments:

Post a Comment