Sunday, February 24, 2013

Organise your Home ... Master Bedroom

... Contents...
• ABOUT THE BEDROOM
• CREATING THE LOOK
• DEFINING IDEAS
• SEASONAL IDEAS ... My Bedroom in Four Seasons
• CUTE LITTLE THINGS I LOVE
• BEDROOM LOOK INSPIRATIONS
... About the Bedroom...
The bedroom is a room in the house for sleeping in. This is an area of rest and rejuvenation so must be kept peaceful and relaxing.
...Creating the look... 
YOU WILL NEED
• 1* bed
• 1* bed frame
• 2* nights stands
• 1* lamp
• 1* vase 

• 1* bed stool
• 1* bedding box
• 1* sheets box

5* STEPS

1. Decide on The look
I picked Retro Contemporary. I love the clean cut and freshness of contemporary so kept it fresh by keeping it clutter free; using minimal deco and keeping other items packed in closed shelves. I love the "homey" feeling retro brings, so accessorized with outdated style accessories.
2. Pick a wall color to match the atmosphere mood
I used a light yellow color for a calming energy.
3. Decide on layout 

4. Decide on Furniture Style
I gave my bedroom a Contemporary look. I used fresh line cut wardrobes
*Invested in a comfortable bed, worth investing in a good bed for some healthy rest.
Bed-the brick $1000; Lampstands-walmart $20ea 
5. Accessorize
Accessories play a bit part in giving the room your personality. I used outdated style lamp, vase, and wall picture to give a retro homey feel. For the bedding, chose a beautiful attractive piece with bold colors to bring depth to the room and the compliment the season (summer).
Bedding-zellers$150, lamp-walmart$10, vase-walmart$2
...Defining Ideas... 
1. Work with what you've got (Budget)
2. Work with what you've got (Fixtures) 
3. The 5 defining pieces;
Bed stand/headboard
Wall color
4. Keep it clutter free
See 10 things to put on your bedside table
...Seasonal ideas...
• Bedding that compliments the season
Pick summer colors like yellow, fall colors like orange, winter colors like white and greys and spring colors like green.
* See My Bedroom in Four Seasons
Winter Fresh Bedroom Look

...Cute little things i love...
This Summer bedding set is called Sundance, definitely my fav in my bedding collection.
I love the
bold flower leaf patterns and its rich and sweet summery colors.
...Bedroom Look Inspirations...


No comments:

Post a Comment