Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Natural PMS Relief


If you are like me and can't stand pain killers and looking for something natural to relieve period pain, here are some natural remedies i have tried. 

Again, bodies are different, so feel free to experiment. Personally, I don't mind experimenting when it comes to natural products, but again i always recommend doing your research before trying any product, even natural, especially herbal supplements & especially if you are taking other medication like birth control pills.

The good old HOT WATER BOTTLE
Review on how it works, coming soon

Evening Primrose Oil
I tried EPO very briefly and didn't find it very effective. I must say i wasn't consistent with it. I have heard good & bad reviews. I will re-try it again, more consistently and share my experience on this review.
Buy Evening Primrose Oil 

Monthly Comfort Tea
I recently started taking this tea and i found my "preliminary" lighter cramps to immediately go away. 
Main ingredients; Organic Cinnamon Bark, Organic Lady's Mantle Leaf, Organic Red Raspberry Leaf, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Alfalfa. Lady's Mantle is the dominant working herb in this tea, but works well the cinnamon, & of course mum's traditional remedy, ginger.
*Drink tea one week before & or during period 
Buy Monthly Comfort Tea


Fenugreek tea
I am yet to try and comment. *Take 1 week before period




No comments:

Post a Comment