Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Activate your Finances (Renewed Mindset)

...Contents...
• PRAYING AND FASTING FOR A RENEWED FINANCIAL WEALTH MINDSET
• FINANCES DEFINED
• THE WHY OF FINANCES
• PURPOSE AND FINANCES
• NEW EMPOWERING BELIEFS
• A RENEWED FINANCIAL WEALTH MINDSET
• THE HOW OF FINANCES
  • Renew your Income Mindset (Earned, Passive, Portfolio)
 
• Renew your Expenses Mindset (Long Term Savings)
  • Renew your Expenses Mindset (Contribution)
  • Renew your Expenses Mindset (Investing)
  • Renew your Expenses Mindset (Debt, good and bad)
  * Financial Wealth Tips



...New Empowering Beliefs...
• I believe first things first is to contribute, God Blesses us so we can bless other. See Article, Financial Contribution
• My capacity to earn, hold, and grow my money, grows day by day
• I am an excellent money manager
• I believe money is important and makes life more enjoyable
• I get rich doing what i love
• I earn enough passive income to pay for my desired lifestyle
• I am financially free, i work because i chose to not because i have to
 
...Financial Wealth Tips...
5 STEPS TO CREATING A BUDGET



5 STEPS TO CREATING A BUDGET  
A budget is an estimation of income and expenditure for a set period of time. 
1. Set Financial Goals
2. List Income and Expenses
3. Track all expenes
4. Present Monthly Report

About

No comments:

Post a Comment