Monday, March 3, 2014

Blueprint Goals, Purpose

...Contents...
• PRAYING AND FASTING FOR A RENEWED PURPOSE GOALS MINDSET
• PURPOSE GOALS DEFINED
• THE WHY OF PURPOSE GOALS
• PURPOSE AND PURPOSE GOALS
• NEW EMPOWERING BELIEFS
• A RENEW PURPOSE GOALS MINDSET

• THE HOW OF PURPOSE GOALS  
• Purpose,Virtuous Woman
• Purpose, Wife
• Purpose, Mother
• Purpose, Ministry Business, Teacher

• Purpose, Ministry Business, Business Leader
My Purpose as a Human is to Worship my Creator. I will serve and honor my Creator in all i do and live an overcoming and fruitful life of balance, progress, passion and purpose.
I am a Child of God and a Queen! I am a Disciple! I am a Servant of the Lord!
My Purpose as a Woman is to be a Wife.
As a wife i will help my husband in his purpose as child of God, Man, Husband, Father, and in his Business Ministry.
I am Virtuous! I am Respectful! I am Encouraging!
My Purpose as a Woman is to be Mother.
As a Mother i will raise remnants for Christ.
I am a Nurturing! I am Playful! I am Patient!
My purpose in Business Ministry is to Teach.
I will teach Christians how to live an overcoming and fruitful life of balance, progress, passion and purpose.
I am an Teacher! I am an Empowerer!
My Purpose in Business Ministry is to be a Ministry Leader who leaves a Legacy.
I will create products and services that empower Christians to living an overcoming and fruitful life of balance, progress, passion and purpose.
I am Purposeful! I am Passionate!
About

No comments:

Post a Comment