Tuesday, December 4, 2012

21DNF Day 18

Dec 15 - Dec 21 2010
Didn't record daily events, but glad to say, ONLY by God's Grace i was able to endure and make it throughout the 21 days.  I think i was just thinking about food in this last week. I remember planning my menu & shopping list, watching YouTube videos on how how to make all the million dishes i was going to eat.

When i began the 21 Day Fast, i remember saying i cant wait til i get to day 17, and on day 17, i remember remembering this and saying wow, i am at Day 17. I kept holding onto the "few" days ;left compared to where i had come from. I held onto the Accountability of my peers.

I tried to distract myself as much possible. I dont recall doing much work that week. I probably slept, eagerly counting away the days. The final few days i had shopping errands planned. Surprising i had energy to carry bags & bags of shopping. I think all i thought was i will be eating you soon so i found the energy i needed :). 
NicaKan, Toronto, Canada,
Dec 14 2010, 21days & 21nights Ministry Fast, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment